IT Support Field Engineer
This role is field based.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A genuine passion for technology and support is essential. You will also be able to travel to our office in Wooburn Green as necessary.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement 20 days plus bank holidays. Employees are awarded with an extra day's leave for each complete year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days. Employees who are with us for ten complete years receive two additional days of leave.
- Birthday Vouchers
About the role:
- To provide onsite IT support to Schools and Business customers.
- Maintaining accurate timekeeping and the ability to work in a team
- Escalating issues to the Field Services Manager (when required) in a timely manner
As the ideal candidate, you will have experience in some of the following:
- Windows Server (2008 – 2019)
- Helpdesk or onsite experience
- Microsoft Exchange, Office365 and Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management and Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services
- Server Hardware (Dell, HP, Lenovo)
- Troubleshooting firewalls/routers, wireless access points and switches
- Work experience for an IT MSP
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent and effective team player that can work across teams and take ownership of situations
- Ability to prioritise caseload and manage time effectively
- A proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to pass DBS checks
- Client Services
Some of our Benefits
Holiday entitlement 20 days plus bank holidays. Employees are awarded with an extra days leave for each complete year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days. Employees who are with us for ten complete years receive two additional days leave
Pension with Scottish Widows
Funded socials and gatherings
Breakfast, snacks and drinks
Hybrid working for most roles
Workplace & culture
At CST we are always looking for the next great hire to complement our fantastic team. We are currently going through a strong period of growth.
We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding, fun and collaborative environment.
CST has built its success on putting service first and forming productive long-lasting partnerships with our clients. With over 400 businesses on support ranging from small businesses up to nationwide corporates we aim to provide the highest level of service to all our clients.
IT Support Field Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at CST?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.