CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 400 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long-lasting relationships. We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
We are looking for someone to join our Network Operations Centre (NOC). To monitor computer networks and servers for problems. You will analyse problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution.
This role follows a shift pattern working four days or nights on and four off and will require some night working.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants
- Holiday entitlement 20 days plus bank holidays. Employees are awarded with an extra days leave for each complete year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days. Employees who are with us for ten complete years receive two additional days leave
About the Role
- Handling and prioritising tickets related to customer faults and achieving resolutions within agreed SLAs.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure 24/7 monitoring coverage for our customer base.
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing systems in conjunction with colleagues and vendors to ensure timely and effective remedies.
- End-to-end problem troubleshooting of service issues.
- Responsible for status monitoring, escalating, and completing scheduled maintenance activity.
- Comply with change control procedures to ensure satisfactory conclusion of change requests and minimising downtime.
The candidate should have experience in some of the following:
- Self-starter with a focus on solving problems and providing solutions
- Solid organisational ability and high attention to detail
- Customer-centric approach to service delivery
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Problem solver and solution provider
- Approachable and friendly team worker
- IT related qualifications or experience
- Ideally work experience for an IT MSP
- Clean UK driving license
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent and effective team player that can work across teams and take ownership of person actions
- Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
- Remaining calm and focussed under pressure
- Solutions thinker to issues and problems
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Able to pass a DBS check